[Cin] LIMITED Hardware Acceleration using the GPU Encoding/Rendering checked in

Pierre autourduglobe p.autourduglobe at gmail.com
Thu May 9 22:19:09 CEST 2019

Yes, very limited, as possibilities.... Only the integrated GPUs of the
latest generation Intel CPUs are supported. This is obviously useful
with recent laptops equipped with Intel processors, but for desktops
that often have an added GPU card; more powerful and offering support
for more monitors, no support is possible.

To the extent that GPUs seem to give a lower rendering quality, it may
not be a very big loss... But rendering the Timeline in real time for
immediate and more fluid viewing of several layers of filters and
effects would be useful and desirable if GPUs could be used more.