[Cin] Latest GIT checkin + ubuntu16 without-vaapi build

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Fri May 10 10:33:44 CEST 2019

I can also create a "clear" icon as a vector graphic, which can then be
scaled arbitrarily. I would personally prefer it, because this small
house is difficult to recognize for me. The word "Clear" can also be
used, but this makes the buttons unnecessarily long. Especially the
German language is known to use very long words. An icon has the
advantage that the button length always remains the same in every language.

Sam