[Cin] Latest GIT checkin + ubuntu16 without-vaapi build

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Fri May 10 23:38:25 CEST 2019

I made a photomontage. This picture shows how I can make this plugin
look better and more modern in just three steps. Decide for yourself
which image looks better.

01 Picture shows the current state.
02 Picture two shows the desired look.
03 Picture three shows the necessary steps.

The icons are created and I can make them freely available to you.

Sam