[Cin] New pkgs and tars for this month's release are ready

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat May 11 20:40:48 CEST 2019

Thank you very much for the "heads up" so we know early on the problems
that are here or coming up.  It looks like Debian 10 is out there too now
and we will have to deal with that.  When GG ran the builds using Xen, he
found that some O/S distros were at libva.so.1 and some where at
libva.so.2.  It is very difficult to keep all of them in synch.   gg/Phyllis