[Cin] CinGG manual to Latex

Спицын Андрей spitsyn.andrey at gmail.com
Sat May 11 23:12:26 CEST 2019

Hi,

Great job!

>This part is a little more complicated, so I've made less-than-optimal
>decisions.
>For example:
>- I used "source code listing", I think improperly. But I don't know
>how to do it better.

No, you are absolutely right that used source code listing.
I added the descriptions to it.

>- Between page 94 and 95, figure 4.6 slipped forward after the
>beginning of the next section. I don't like it very much, but I don't
>know what to do.
I'm filing that I can't get you right. Are figure 4.6 placed after the
start of new section?
In my pdf it's placed before the new section.

I put all file path and names in \texttt{} to visually  separate them.
And added two subsections for file list and image2ffmpeg.
Also I increased width of some figures because text was to small on
them.
Also I modified Introduction.tex to add references to new chapters.