[Cin] HEVC hw encoding on AMD Polaris cards

Андрей Спицын spitsyn.andrey at gmail.com
Wed May 15 07:01:09 CEST 2019

@GG  My hardware is little bit outdated so I already using script for a
proxy files creation. I've spend some time to find appropriate options for
ffmpeg to use fully hardware encoding/filtering. It has very good results
compared to cinelerra proxy routine (about 30x faster) and cinelerra using
ffmpeg's hardware filter and vaapi encoder (around 10x faster).
So I thought that cinelerra can use this script to speed up the proxy files
creation.