[Cin] CinGG manual to Latex

Спицын Андрей spitsyn.andrey at gmail.com
Sun May 19 20:50:57 CEST 2019

Hi,
>uploaded to github my latest revision of chapter 5 (now it is complete).
I'm starting to merge my changes into your version.

>- Same Caption error
Place caption inside longtable environment  or table environment  (in
case of float table). Note table environment creates only a box for table, table
itself creates tabular environment like figure is a box for \includeimage command.

>- How to colorize (red) some words inside the tables of the Shuttle?
To colorize some text you should  use a \color command like this:
{\color{red} SOME TEXT }