[Cin] CinGG manual to Latex

Спицын Андрей spitsyn.andrey at gmail.com
Mon May 27 01:59:51 CEST 2019

Hi,

I'm finished with review of your chapters and added them into my
repo. I also add a todo package to write nice looking todo.
Now we have lists of tables, figures and todos.
About glossary. I added a glossary package and test item.
To use the glossary, you have to create custom command in texstudio.
In brief, go to the preferences and add custom command or edit the
existing for glossary.
The command: makeindex %.nlo  -s nomencl.ist -o %.nls

It detailed here:
https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/161304/makeindex-no-nls-file/161381#161381

Remember to use the newly created glossary command after you add a new word in your
glossary, and recompile.

Feel free to ask me about a commands or preferences in texstudio.