[Cin] CinGG manual to Latex

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Mon May 27 15:54:34 CEST 2019

It seems to me to have mixed "push" with "pull" of the various
branches, with the result of having double code in the various "*.tex"
(For example, there are both the "verbatim" and the "longtable" of the
trim.). Perhaps the best thing is to delete the last commits and start
again from what you did yesterday, when you inserted and revised
chapters 6 and 7. Can you do it? And what am I supposed to do?
Unfortunately, I can't figure out where I'm going wrong. Can you check
my branch to find out what's wrong? Do you need information?