[Cin] When changing colors, the titles disappear

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed May 29 17:12:05 CEST 2019

Ugin, I downloaded your demo file and can clearly see the error, but it
works for me in an April 27th and May 7th test builds on Fedora.  We will
test on Ubuntu 18 later today using the April 30th build as we do not want
this potential bug to go into the May 31 builds.  Meanwhile, if anyone else
reproduces this, please let us know as it would be bad.  GG did
fixgg/Phyllis

When changing colors, the captions of Cinelerra version of April 30