[Cin] Unreproductable crash dump

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu May 30 15:45:39 CEST 2019

GG has looked at the dump but was unable to determine the exact problem and
could not reproduce it either.
>From the dump it looks like the program was "updating the Mask gui at the
same time the playback engine rendering is finishing".   I will save the
dump in case a similar case arises -- bugs never go away until they are
fixed so this one will most likely be back.

> Still I found some oddity.
> If I just open Cin-GG, I can switch on/off itles for tracks (default 1
> video + 2 ch audio) and their content by using
> first two checkboxes in window "View" .
>
> But if I load video file (1 video track, 2 audio channel)
> AND add effect to video track - I only can effectively switch on/off
> content/titltlebars for audio tracks!
> Video track remain always with its content and titlebars. They sort of
> 'blocked' by effect track from
> this change, even if I remove effect itself!
>
> I have to reproduce this oddity for him and see what he has to say about
that yet.   gg/phyllis