[Cin] Documentation/manual questions

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 23:34:39 CET 2019

В сообщении от Sunday 03 November 2019 01:01:44 Phyllis Smith написал(а):
> Andrew, BUT, gg says the BT 330 link should not be included.  He believes
> that the device that created the media is the one in error, NOT ffmpeg.  As
> you showed, ffmpeg handles the media just fine in whatever method it uses.
> It is just CinGG that does not use that method to do so.

OPS, already send :/

But I'll stand corrected if there will be any response.

(if you look into avi demuxer in libavformat you will see it has some workarounds...for 'slightly broken files'.
so, this is not something unheard about.)

static void avi_read_nikon() for example ...

I think I even saw workaround for quicktime 3 (!!!) but can't find it off-head .....