[Cin] I want to help translating cinelerraGG website

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Sun Nov 10 21:39:53 CET 2019

Hi Sergio,

So I prepared everything for the Spanish translation.

To sign you up as a translator you have to register here:
https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/forum/?wpforo=signup

Just let me know when you are done.

On this page you will find all the information you need to start
translating: https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/translate-website/

If you have any further questions or difficulties, please do not
hesitate to contact me.

Thanks.

Sam