[Cin] What is in today's GIT checkin
phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 04:47:36 CET 2019
- Finished up last known issue with Mantis BT #237 where the boundary line
might block some pixels of the still image video.
- While working on this, GG discovered that moving the image and zooming
the image *in the Compositor* needed to be enhanced for ease of use. We
believe that all previous zooming methods work as they did. I will have to
update the shortcuts yet, but basically to use:
1) to zoom in and out, use the middle mouse wheel *when not in protect
mode* (the topmost left side icon)
2) to move the image, press down the middle mouse wheel and drag
3) shift + press middle mouse button, returns to Auto zoom
4) whenever part of the video is moved off of the screen, the
corresponding scroll bars appear for easy moving
And what I think is the best part !
5) when you go to full screen mode, you can now use the middle mouse
wheel the same way as in #1 and #2
More testing is needed and if anyone has the time, 2 builds are available
- 2 more bugs fixed of duplicate close in vdevicex11 and LV2 plugins were
missing an "init" that prevented the "fancy" gui's from being displayed.
Unfortunately, 10/31 builds have this deficiency.
- 7.2 HV 3 new plugins were added to include: chorus, flanger, and tremolo.
- 7.2 additional mods will be worked on next to merge in when possible.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Cin