[Cin] Curiosity on OpenSUSE

edouard chalaron e.chalaron at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 09:38:29 CET 2019

HiIt happens with opensuse leap as well and has for a long time. A bit oddCheers E

Sent from Yahoo7 Mail on Android

  On Fri., 15 Nov. 2019 at 21:03, Andrea paz<gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com> wrote:   In the new PC I have problems to install Arch Linux so, temporarily,
I'm trying OpenSUSE Tumbleweed. In the laptop I still have Arch.
To compile CinGG I first installed the dependencies via
"bld_prepare.sh". It has been downloaded Texlive  (more than 1 GB of
data!) along with the normal dependencies. Is this normal? In Arch is
not required Texlive that in fact I have installed separately.

PS (@Sam): In the last week the website has become very slow to load
and the forum is not displayed correctly. See link image. Is it only
happening to me?

https://postimg.cc/xJyx3f9G