[Cin] Po files for spanish translation

Sergio Daniel Gomez sergiogomez at tostado.com.ar
Sun Nov 17 17:58:29 CET 2019

As you wish, I am here to help, in gratitude for the work you do with
cinGG, about 100% of the videos I have on my YouTube channel are edited
with cinelerra and others I made for events such as weddings,
advertisements, promotions, etc. , also edited with cinelerra. What else
can I ask for? Nothing, just try to collaborate with this project.

Sergio