[Cin] Suggestion: needed tools

d quinton quinton.dv at zoho.com
Tue Oct 1 16:44:08 CEST 2019

Here are two ideas for tools that would be very useful to me..

1. a tool to trim audio clip length where found longer than video clip length - as so many funny cameras produce audio at a few frames longer than the video and when all joined up on the timeline the video-audio can get really out of sink, leading to more work to sort that out.

2. a tool to check for clips up to a specified frame length - this would be helpful to check for mistakes made while cutting, leaving short cuts at ends of clips, which I find sometimes happens, e.g. could check for <5 frames, or <10 frames and give a list of any and at what time they occur.

And that's the end of my list by the way, I hope it's useful to you.  If I don't reply for a while then it's because I've left the land of internet connection...

Thanks for all the hard work on this great editor.  It's really amazing what can be created with it.
Quinton