[Cin] Server & website

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Thu Oct 3 04:39:51 CEST 2019

As some of you may have noticed, we were constantly struggling with the
SSL certificates, because the previous procedure did not work anymore.
After a long night or rather very long early morning, we finally found a
solution. The Certbot brought inexplicable error messages, which nobody
could understand. LetsEncrypt made some changes to the bot that led to
these errors. After almost two days of searching we finally found a
solution. The certificates are now up to date. Many thanks also to
Andrea for the hints with the errors.

Should anyone find any more bugs, please let us know. Thank you.

Sam