[Cin] New build tars and packages are available

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Fri Oct 4 11:28:46 CEST 2019

Hi!
To thanks all of you for the great work on the program, site and manual,
I would like to share with you, my Shapes for the Transition ShapeWipe.
You can see the Tutorial/Demo "vidtut_TransitionShapeWipe.ogg" at
https://streamable.com/8k7cs
You can download a compressed file with the shapes from
www.visi1.org/temp/TransitionShapeWipe-shapes.tar.gz
Inside you find the PNGs shapes for the Transition ShapeWipe.
There are two PNGs for every shapes: Tr-0540 and Tr-1080.
The 0540 means 540x540 px size and the 1080 means 1080x1080 px size.
You can use 1080 for UHD-FHD and 0540 for HD-SD video.
You have to copy them from uncompressed "TransitionShapeWipe-shapes" and
paste to "cinelerra-5.1/plugins/shapes/"

If you want all  the shapes are yours, like my video Tutorial/Demo (no
attribution, no copyright).

Thanks for all your great work.

IgorBeg