[Cin] Website

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Tue Oct 8 16:17:50 CEST 2019

Hi guys,

Unfortunately an update of some WordPress plugins affected the main
template and the appearance of the website. Two plugins influence each
other, so this error occurs again and again. I opened a ticket at one of
the plugin developers and wait for them to release a fix. The translated
websites have been temporarily disabled, but will be unlocked as soon as
the bug has been fixed. I regret the inconvenience and hope the website
will be fully usable again soon. The other services are all up to date
and running flawlessly.

Sam