[Cin] To be able to register to forum, cookie domains to allow?

Miroslav Rovis miro.rovis at croatiafidelis.hr
Mon Sep 2 14:28:20 CEST 2019

On 190902-13:58+0200, Sam wrote:
> The key will probably have expired. Please reset the PW again using the
> following URL.
>
> https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/forum/?wpforo=lostpassword
>
> Sam
Which I did.

And this time it finally worked. Let me see what the notice was from the screencast (running my uncenz all the online time).

The message was, in green of course :) and see it in JPEG:

Screen_190902_1213_gdO.jpg

At first I did get the ugly cookie notice, but now I'm finally logged in, and no more cookie notice! Whow!

This may have been solved, but what was it exactly...? Who can tell. Not even good understanding of the traces suffices, it takes understanding of programming, and programming seen, in the decrypted traces, and unseen, i.e. guessing what goes on behind this or that IP host... Just go guess what Google does, somebody, and tell us in few words... Oh yeah!

If I'm not back to report more of this issue, it has likely been solved!

Thanks, Sam!

Regards!

> On 02.09.19 13:44, Miroslav Rovis wrote:
> > On 190902-13:21+0200, Sam wrote:
[...]

--
Miroslav Rovis