[Cin] Timeline borders

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 21:36:26 CEST 2019

Ugin: lines have been added as requested and checked into GIT.  I know you
probably just upgraded and may not want to test, but if you do a static tar
for Ubuntu 18 (and Ubuntu 16) is at:

https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/download/testing/cinelerra-5.1-ub18-x86_64-static.txz

https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/download/testing/cinelerra-5.1-ub16-x86_64-static.txz

If you just want to see what it looks like instead of testing it, you can
see the lines in this quick setup I did (a png would have been better, but
I am lazy today)   https://streamable.com/38sjl
I hope it looks OK for you and will probably not even be noticed by long
time users.  Phyllis/GG