[Cin] some problems - batch rendering warnings and opening project error, steps to have cinelerraGG officially in Gentoo

deim31 deim31 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 22:00:46 CEST 2019

Dne 08. 09. 19 v 15:18 Igor BEGHETTO napsal(a):
> @Deim (and All)
> About (sub)Project, Nesting sequences, if you have time, can you try a
> simply test following at screencast, please?
> Probably it do not solve your problem, but may be.
> "cin20190831_NestingSequencesInAMasterProject"
> https://streamable.com/en6d4
>
> @Phyllis/GG (and All)
> About nesting sequences and Proxy, can you look at the screencast, please?
> "cin20190831_NestingSequencesInAMasterProject_andProxy"
> https://streamable.com/3dsbz
>
> Thanks!
>
> IgorBeg

So it seems nesting makes the clips (otherwise sequences or subprojects)
not to leak to the rest of master project (ex. keys in filters). Am I
correct?

Does the master project keep reference to subprojects or does it copy
them fully to master project? (I'm asking when I change subproject if it
somehow change master project).

Nice casts Igor
Thanks!
deim