[Cin] Just to let you know what we are working on...

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 23:02:10 CEST 2019

Since gg has not done a checkin for a few days, I thought I'd let you know
what is being worked.
He had started looking into making the Crop tool in the compositor do
something useful.  It will not be a replacement for the very useful Crop
plugin, but will do different things.

While in the middle of working on that, the Mantis BT issue #303 came up
and that has led to much consternation as system builds for libraries
besides just libvpx may be unknowingly impacted.  It is going to take a lot
more work to figure out a good fix for all.  This problem for the different
operating system distros is exactly why as stated in the manual "we
recommend the single-user version when possible".

Because he was already working on the crop tool, it is holding up any other
possible checkins/work.

IgorB: cropp.png was renamed from crop.png because there was a conflict
with an already existing file  crop.png which represented the icon symbol
in the Compositor for the Crop tool.  I am not sure about the question on
the location and GG will have to look into that.  Anyway, it seems to work
there!

Phyllis/GG