[Cin] Latex and Manual

Спицын Андрей spitsyn.andrey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 20:30:03 CEST 2019

>- I had to force the pdf because they are present in ".gitignore". Did
You have done absolutely right to force pdf images.
Add following line to .gitignore to allow pdf in images folder.

!/images/*.pdf

>I take this opportunity to clarify how I insert the images: I use 144
>Dpi PNG because, in my opinion, they are the minimum acceptable
>quality. By minimum quality I mean: being able to easily read the
>smallest text on the screen. If we make a version for printing we will
>have to replace all the images. I propose to postpone this work until
I'm think its fine for now.
You can add a high dpi version of images in separate folder, for ex.
./imagesHQ/
In settings file we can switch folders used for a manual compilation.
There is a many methods in latex to do it almost automatically.