[Cin] New monthly tars and pkgs available

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 10:03:17 CEST 2020

Oh, I forgot:
1- thanks for the boxblur plugin. If you cover your dog's ears, could
you try asking GG to create a small blur region so you have a
censorship rectangle to apply to the video? :-)

2- I keep having problems with the Z-axis slider in the
chamber/projector. Is it possible it's just me? It only works by
entering the number in the textbox or the arrows next to it. If you
touch it, the slider jumps to a random number (magnification) and no
longer moves from there. The slider does not work and the arrows next
to it do not work.

https://streamable.com/zsst3