[Cin] New monthly tars and pkgs available

Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux rafamar.mm.ig at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 11:15:55 CEST 2020

Hi @Phyllis and @Andrea, first apologize for getting into the Z axis
conversation
In the following video, with the new compilation you can see where the
error is.
https://streamable.com/l3tsl3
I know it's a boring video, sorry.
I think it is not good that these sliders are linked to the values seen
below the timeline.
It is true that on the X and Y axes you can drag directly from the monitor.
But the fact that the sliders are limited by the values of the mentioned
box below the timeline, can mislead users and make editing difficult.
These sliders should be independent and work with percentages (%) and not
pixels. I mean, in numerical value, yes in pixels, but the slider
internally in%.
[image: image.png]
For example on a fullHD (1920x1080) slider X axis in the center, 0%
centered image, the slider at its right limit 100% shifts the 1920px video
frame to the right, and vice versa, -100% -1920px
And the same Zoom, in the center 0%, size 1 in the numerical box, if we
move to the left we reduce it to 0.01%, value 0.01 in the numerical box, if
we move to the right, we enlarge, by example up to a value of 1000% what
would be zoom x10 or 10 in the numerical value.
I, not knowing programming, maybe I'm talking nonsense.
I apologize, maybe I will waste your time with my imagination and ignorance.
And thanks for your good work.