[Cin] Grafism pack

Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux rafamar.mm.ig at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 16:18:04 CEST 2020

Of course, consider that this image is yours.
Next to it I put the Gimp file and the sources in case you don't have them
in the system.
I don't know if I am very skillful managing the channel ... that's why I
left, I think there are more capable people than me. But if you want you
can add me again and I'll be uploading videos and configuring things,
always under your supervision.
Thank you very much and I'm glad you liked the image to put on the cover of
the videos.