[Cin] Official CinGG channel on Youtube

Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux rafamar.mm.ig at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 13:11:39 CEST 2020

Thank you very much Andrea, I did not know this method on YouTube. I will
adapt my channel's videos to these names. If you look at them I put an
access to the cinelerra channel, I will also put them in the description.
Sam didn't add me back to the channel, so I can't put them right there, but
you can create a playlist and give me permission so I can add videos to it.
Something like "Short and silent tutorials" my name does not matter if it
comes out.