[Cin] Are there cloned clips in Cinelerra, or the possibility of inserting a project as a clip?

Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux rafamar.mm.ig at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 14:56:31 CEST 2020

My question is if there is the possibility of making a clone of a clip, so
I can insert this into a project many times, but if I make a change to the
origin, this change will affect everyone. This for example could be a
transition curtain.

Or the possibility of inserting an xml as if it were a video clip. For
example, a small montage that serves as a background for texts. I use this
one in a project many times. But if I want to make a change to everyone, I
just open the origin, make this change, and all these clips will have
changed.

I don't know if you know After Effects. I work with him almost every day.
These are called compositions and I can nest them inside each other as many
times as I want. If I make a change to the origin this change affects
everyone.
I do not know if I explain what I mean, but they are not the share tracks,
these only work vertically, like mirrors, they are not clones.

Thanks.