[Cin] minterpolate (Was: [spam?] Re: Bump Autos + other checked into GIT)

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 05:14:35 CEST 2020

Preliminary tests of a patch shows that minterpolate can be made functional
inside of CinelerraGG.  Will test some more tomorrow to verify and if all
goes well, it will be checked into GIT.  This fix could potentially make it
so that a couple of other ffmpeg filters that are commented out, might also
get fixed.