[Cin] Today's GIT checkin includes fixes + Ctrl-s for save session

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 06:36:09 CEST 2020

Hopefully this solves some of the new user complaints -- *Ctrl-s ALSO saves
the session as does the original "s" shortc*ut.  We can not lose the "s"
since too many users already know and use this consistently but since
according to the forum, 99% of people use Ctrl-s to save the session.
Unfortunately, this means that "Save Settings" under settings has had to
change to Ctrl-Shift-S.  If you have concerns about this, please let us
know -- I am sorry that we find it necessary to ever change anything.

Also, we would like to change Ctrl-z to be a undo in addition to the
current shortcut "z" -- as this is another major complaint of new users.
Same reasoning as above.  We have not done this yet as ctrl-z in currently
in use in a couple of different ways.  If you have objections about this
change, now is the time to say so.

GIT changes also include:
 - Igor's last auto bump found error where the effects did not correctly
stay put
 - other auto bump fixes
- updated es.po (thanks to RafaMar as he has faithfully been providing for
months now)
- undo tweaks
- *new feature is drag speed highlights; *check this out as I believe it is
quite useful because it shows you the change that the speed up/down will
make to the timeline while moving and then drops it there when you let up
on the mouse
- fix to ffmpeg filter parameters for video (to match previous change
already done for audio); this allows for usage of f*_minterpolate *(and
possibly other ffmpeg plugins that were commented out but I did not have
time to test); "yes", it can be cpu intensive like Igor suggested and it
does not seek so I *do not know if minterpolate will be useful* anyway but
at least it does not crash.  In order to get use of this plugin, you will
have to "Reload Plugins" which you can do from Preferences.
- normalize speed tweaks.