[Cin] BUG on Clear keyframes (CinGG-release by GIT 30Aug 2020)

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 20:39:40 CEST 2020

В сообщении от Monday 31 August 2020 19:34:20 Phyllis Smith via Cin написал(а):
> Thanks Igor and Andrew for testing some more,
> GG was hoping to come up with a fast solution to get into the builds but
> unfortunately it is going to take a design change which needs a week to
> code and test.  So he decided it is better to do the builds and leave in a
> "known bug" instead of create an unknown one.  He says a workaround is to
> turn on/off "keyframes follow edits when this error could surface.

Yes ... this seems to work!
Please add this to known issues for this release?

Also, documentation (pdf) is not up-to-date for now (file modification from 9 aug 2020).

May be wait few days or week before all this synced again? I'm not aware about
any scripted automatic download/builders for CinGG outside your dev. machine ...