[Cin] Interlace driving me mad .....

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 11:02:56 CET 2020

With the last git I can no longer see the png. Both in resources and
timeline are not seen. In the terminal I have the following messages:

Cinelerra Infinity - built: Dec  2 2020 10:36:34
git://git.cinelerra-gg.org/goodguy/cinelerra.git
(c) 2006-2019 Heroine Virtual Ltd. by Adam Williams
2007-2020 mods for Cinelerra-GG by W.P.Morrow aka goodguy
Cinelerra is free software, covered by the GNU General Public License,
and you are welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it under
certain conditions. There is absolutely no warranty for Cinelerra.

sample_aspect_ratio, 1.000000
display_aspect_ratio, 1.777778
ff_aspect_ratio, 1.777778
interlace from demux: 0
sample_aspect_ratio, 1.000000
display_aspect_ratio, 1.777778
ff_aspect_ratio, 1.777778
interlace from demux: 0
sample_aspect_ratio, 1.000000
display_aspect_ratio, 1.777778
ff_aspect_ratio, 1.777778
FFMPEG::open_decoder: some stream have bad times:
/home/paz/video_editing/prova/1080/0003.png
ff_aspect_ratio, 0.000000
interlace from demux: 0
FFMPEG::open_decoder: some stream have bad times:
/home/paz/video_editing/prova/1080/0004.png
ff_aspect_ratio, 0.000000
interlace from demux: 0
sample_aspect_ratio, 1.000000
display_aspect_ratio, 1.777778
ff_aspect_ratio, 1.777778
interlace from demux: 0
sample_aspect_ratio, 1.000000
display_aspect_ratio, 1.777778
ff_aspect_ratio, 1.777778

The error "some stream have bad times:" always gave it to me, but the
pngs saw the same.

EDIT: the same problem with jpg. An animated gif works.