[Cin] Interlace driving me mad .....

Georgy Salnikov sge at nmr.nioch.nsc.ru
Wed Dec 2 14:47:05 CET 2020

On Wed, 2 Dec 2020, Andrew Randrianasulu via Cin wrote:

> > With the last git I can no longer see the png. Both in resources and
> > timeline are not seen. In the terminal I have the following messages:

Must PNG work under ffmpeg at all? I think, I have seen somewhere in CGG
manual that ffmpeg did not work with picture files (picture series?), so I
loaded them always switching to 'try ffmpeg last' not testing the opposite.

Georgy Salnikov
NMR Group
Novosibirsk Institute of Organic Chemistry
Lavrentjeva, 9, 630090 Novosibirsk, Russia
Phone   +7-383-3307864
Email   sge at nmr.nioch.nsc.ru