[Cin] Mixers... Mix Masters

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sat Dec 5 15:02:02 CET 2020

Hi RafaMar,
You can find it in "CinelerraGG_Manual_20201030.pdf", chapter 6.7
"Multi-Camera / Mixer" (page 166).
If it can help, you can see my old ugly tutorial at
http://www.visi1.org/cinelerra-gg_tutorials#MultiCameraEditing
or another tutorial by Andrea_paz at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOMKP4Jgzw8

Sorry for the quickly reply.