[Cin] sequential rendering of multiple projects

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 21:20:47 CET 2020

Ugin,

I want to render several projects at once (the rendering options are the
> same). Is there such an opportunity in Cinelerra?
>
> The only way that I know to do something like this, but it is not really
what you ask about, is to use "Command Line Rendering" as described in the
manual in section 7.3.1.  Partly quoted below:

To perform rendering from the command line, first run CINELERRA-GG in
> graphical mode. Go to File → Batch Render. Create the batches you intend
> to render in the batch window and close the window. This saves the
> batches in a file. ... These settings are used the next time command line
> rendering is used to process the current set of batch jobs without a GUI.
>
> Then on the command line run:

{path_to_cinelerra}/cin -r batchjob*1*.xml
{path_to_cinelerra}/cin -r batchjob*2*.xml
{path_to_cinelerra}/cin -r batchjob*3*.xml
               however many jobs you have...