[Cin] Crash, again!

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 19:24:22 CET 2020

We are not "wasting" time on it ...   BUT it seems to be a problem with the
Vicon and perhaps a Lock problem and it really could be CinGG.  He had
already fixed last month a similiar problem.   Any how he is going to
inspect the code since we can not create it here.  I think the 2 dumps
should be sufficient for analysis, but if he needs another one, I will let
you know.  Thanks, GG/Phyllis