[Cin] Wordpress website

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Fri Feb 21 15:06:27 CET 2020

Hi guys,

I have updated the WordPress plugins to the latest version, this also
updated the WPML plugin. There should have been notification messages to
the translators, if not please inform me.
Please always translate the old posts first, then they will be displayed
and then the February News.

Thank you all for your great support.

Sam