[Cin] Sometimes Compositor window hang

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sat Feb 29 07:32:59 CET 2020

В сообщении от Saturday 29 February 2020 07:14:37 Phyllis Smith написал(а):
> So far we have not been able to get it to crash, but I am not giving up
> yet. Bill tried a few times and turned it over to me.

Yeah, it freezes for me every time (but this may have something to do with overoptimized build)

I was trying to see if I can use this area of Compositor window where small vertical indicator of playback position moves
(I hoped to reuse it for faster scrolling, like it was done in Viewer window). So, I tried to click roughly there.

Try to disable Click-to-play first, then lock video (F1) by clicking on top most icon in compositor's left corner (tools),
then turn zoom mode on by clicking next icon down (F2), then enable Click-to-play, then click in canvas
so horizontal zoombar appear, and only then click inside indicator area?

I found click-to-play sort of work in zoom mode too, just you need to clcik on some empty part of compositor window.
Bug or feature?

Also, is there way to make ths 'jogwell' speed control (ala Avidemux), for faster than 2x playback/reverse?
I can't test real fast forward/rewind because I don't have usb controller ...
(this obviously for next month or later)