[Cin] Thinking about replacing Insertion Strategy "Nest sequence" with ...

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Fri Jan 3 12:31:03 CET 2020

I do not use that option. May be (sure?) I use a different workflow than
other Users.

In short time, my usually workflow (more or less).
1) Create an empty Project with format, size, frame rate and so on.
*2) Load the video with File-> Load menu or RMB on Resources window AND
select "Create new resources only" from "Insertion strategy".*
3) Use Nest option (if needed)
4) Drag and Drop (or Double click) from Resources to Viewer.
5) First quick cut with In and Out on the Viewer
6) Splice(V) or Overwrite(B) by the Viewer
7) Repeat from #4 point for the Clips/Media/Nested
8) Some Cuts and adjustment in the Timeline with Ripple, Rolling and Slip
9) Work on effects
10) Work on color correction