[Cin] Just FYI, LaTex PDF Manual is now available...

Pierre autourduglobe p.autourduglobe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 15:13:58 CET 2020

There are two different versions of the manual in
https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/

One version (CinelerraGG_Manual.pdf) with a capital "M" dated January 14
2020 and one version (CinelerraGG_manual.pdf) with a lowercase "m", the
older one, dated April 1 2019.

This is the recent version with the capital "M" which is accessible
through the link on the Download page of the site. However, it is the
old version, with the lower case "m" that is accessed through the "Shell
Commands" button menu in Cinelerra-GG.

Is this intentional?

Pierre