[Cin] Crash

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 22:26:00 CET 2020

Andrea,
Per GG, it looks like the program failed in the lock window destructor (on
a Quit).  Almost all of the windows are gone but subtitles are still
there.  It could indicate an uninitialized variable and he did find 1 but
not likely the 1 causing the SEGV.  We both tried to run as ordinary users
and load videos and quit but it did not error out for us.

I know you are busy with your brand new computer, but we are quite
concerned that there is a problem not related to your new computer.  So if
you have time could you run as an ordinary user and get another dump if it
crashes using the Ptrace option?  This is documented in section 18.2 Crash
Dump for Analysis.
(P.S. gg is very impressed with the new LaTeX version of the manual and
wanted to pass onto you and Andrey his compliments).