[Cin] New monthly pkgs and tars available on the website

Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux rafamar.mm.ig at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 09:48:22 CEST 2020

Igor, for me you are an icon of Cinelerra, it would be very sad if this
were your last complaint or suggestion. You are a very important person at
Cinelerra GG.
It is true that perhaps before it was more logical to move the tracks, but
it is seen that when introducing these new features the programmer has been
forced to change its operation to avoid problems, I do not know, I do not
know how to program.
As I said at the beginning, for me you are a reference in Cinelerra and
your video tutorials are very inspiring for me. I am very sad if this is
going to be your last suggestion or complaint.
Greetings Igor, I wish to exchange impressions with you again.