[Cin] AOMedia AV1 2.0

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 13:04:16 CEST 2020

В сообщении от Friday 10 July 2020 03:34:56 Phyllis Smith via Cin написал(а):
> Andrew,
>
> GG is looking at updating any third party that needs updating.  I found
> dav1d 0.7.1 at:
>
> https://code.videolan.org/videolan/dav1d/-/archive/0.7.1/dav1d-0.7.1.tar.gz
> and it appears to still be the latest version.  Is that correct?

yes, 0.7.1 seems to be latest ....
 https://code.videolan.org/videolan/dav1d/-/releases

 0.7.1
Assets 4
dav1d 0.7.1 'Frigatebird' the fast and lean AV1 decoder

This is a minor update of the dav1d decoder, from the 0.7.x branch.

This release increases the speed of decoding on ARM32 by up to 28%, adds some SSE2 optimizations, some AVX2 for MC scaled and fixes a couple of minor issues.
e9df70c4
0.7.1
Created  2 weeks ago by  (there was  author's image)

> But I am having trouble finding aom v2.0.  I downloaded from:
>    https://github.com/mozilla/aom
> These 2 files:
>   aom-master.zip
>   aom-bb35ba9148543f22ba7d8642e4fbd29ae301f5dc.tar.gz
> but I am used to seeing the version number in what I download.  Is there a
> more reliable tarball that I should get?

I think current source should be at

https://aomedia.googlesource.com/aom/

https://aomedia.googlesource.com/aom/+/refs/tags/v2.0.0