[Cin] Fuzzy "Align Timecodes" checked into GIT

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Mon Jul 20 12:33:28 CEST 2020

I am excited about the timecode feature! Great work!
As far as I could test it, it works perfectly.

I have a little suggestion. In my opinion this menu item "Algin
Timecodes" should not be in the Windows menu, but in the Tracks menu. I
synchronize the tracks and not the windows. I know that the mixer entry
is in the Windows menu, but it is still more logical to place the
timecode entry in tracks, because it is not a window feature but a track
feature.

Sam