[Cin] Fwd: Error in compile

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 04:50:27 CEST 2020

Am forwarding a discovery from Andrea about Cuda on Arch.

Yesterday there was an update of Cuda (2GB), you can see that
> something went wrong.
> By default with-cuda is active; I had to put without-cuda to avoid errors.
> "Val.log" I put it in BT #0000482, in case others wanted to see it too.

CinelerraGG is still at version 10 but the latest version Andrea reported
on is version 11. It no longer supports compute-30 so GG has checked into
GIT a mod to make it possible now to compile Cuda on Arch at the latest
version.