[Cin] Suggestions on rotation in cinelerra

Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux rafamar.mm.ig at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 18:23:38 CEST 2020

Hi Igor, thank you very much for your comments.
I only intend to make tutorials so that non-professionals can make their
videos with free applications. I know they are not great tutorials, but
people with little knowledge do well.
But on the other hand, and in a more professional way, it is a great shame
that the camera and projector assistants do not have rotation, and that
Cinelerra does not have a good rotation effect that makes this task easy.
Phyllis, an elephant in the room ... ??? where??? Wait, I'll put my glasses
on !!! I guess it refers to the gif I attached, forgot the CinGG server
limits and should have uploaded it on the streamable website.
Greetings to both of you
P.S. Phyllis, I'm going to make the request on the Cinelerra website, as
you indicated.