[Cin] Hang on trimming audio tracks?

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 05:28:29 CEST 2020

Andrew / RafaMar:

We can not reproduce the error using Andrew's file.  The interesting
information is that 2 people have now reported this error.

Andrew report shows:

> FileSystem::update /home/guest/MLP FIM 1 Karusel Нет такого файла или
> каталога
> Assertion fctx->async_lock failed at *libavcodec/pthread_frame.c:155*

RafaMar report shows:

> MWindow::init_ladspa_plugins: can't create ladspa plugin index:
> /home/MIUSUARIO/.bcast5/ladspa_plugins._usr_local_lib_ladspa
> Assertion fctx->async_lock failed at *libavcodec/pthread_frame.c:155*

The error is coming from running ffmpeg in conjunction with Cinelerra but I
think 2 different operating systems with the report from RafaMar stating
Debian stable.