[Cin] Video for Youtube channel

Mat Nieuwenhoven mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Fri Jun 12 11:57:56 CEST 2020

Hi Andrea,

I did not yet have time to view it completely, but some remarks:
- I find it too long.
- It seems to me I am not the intended audience, but person who are familiar
with other video editors.
- Things that I have never used, like OpenEDL and nested clips, are shown too
quickly to be able to use them afterwards, and have no explanation really. So
you have to read the manual anyway. or there should be a separate instruction
video for each. Not just the "how", but also the "why" (= which problem does
it solve).
- Personally I don't like the music, it gets irritating to me after a few
minutes.

However, I applaud your efforts, keep them coming! The number of items you
cover is good.

Mat
P.S. Swinging a power supply on a cord really does not generate electricity
:-)